Martin Hanson

Default My spell checker uses the wrong language

My language detector tell me my document is in French and then tells me the
English spellings that I have typed are wrong. It tells me the French
spellings. I go the the language selector uner "Tools" and change the
language to English. It still detects that this document is French and the
spell checker still shows the French spelling.
KristinK

Martin, it so happens I posted the same question a few hours before you did
and received a helpful reply. You can see the thread under the subject
heading "Switch from U.S. to British spelling in an existing document?"
posted 10/10/05.