Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Micheal O Doibhilin Micheal O Doibhilin is offline

Default How do I print a booklet in Word 2007?

I am trying to print an 88 page A5 document in Mord 2007. This was easy in XP
but the facility seems to be gone in the latest release. Has anyone else
discovered how to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hello Michael

Micheal O Doibhilin wrote:
I am trying to print an 88 page A5 document in Mord 2007. This was easy in XP
but the facility seems to be gone in the latest release. Has anyone else
discovered how to do this?

there are numerous ways to go about printing a booklet in Word. [A
decent duplex printer may even bring the facility in its own printer
driver settings .. :-)]

I'm not aware that any of the ways have changed particularly in 2007.
There's an article on the MVP site describing one approach he

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...etPrinting.htm

The page setup dialog is still there, for instance (the Ribbon might
make it more or less easy to discover depending on who you ask). If you
have a specific question on any setting, I'm sure we'll be able to
direct you.

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |
\ / | MVP | Scientific Reports
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Have you considered Publisher?

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Micheal O Doibhilin" Micheal O wrote in
message news