Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ruth N Ruth N is offline

Default import a style

How ca I import a style I have on my laptop to the styles in my desktop
without re-creating the whell?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

First, copy the document or template that stores the style to your
desktop computer. Then use the Organizer (Tools | Templates and
Add-Ins, click the Organizer button) to copy the style to the desired
document(s) and template(s).

See also:

Tips for understanding Microsoft Word styles
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...sOnStyles.html

What do Templates and Add-ins store?
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...latesStore.htm

Creating a Template – The Basics (Part I)
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...platePart1.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP