Carlos/LMIT

Default pasting tables

I am having trouble dealing with tables that I paste from one document to
another. Instead of pasting into the area between text I paste it to, the
table appears to paste as a floating object that can move just about
anywhere. Once the table is pasted, the text above and below the table jumps
above or below the table when I put in or delete line feeds. What I'm
expecting to see is the entire table and text move up or down. Also, when I
look at the header/footer, the header is the size of the entire page and I am
not able to make it any smaller.

I assume I'm doing something wrong, but I haven't figured out yet what it
is. Can someone help?

Carlos
Luc

Carlos,
Just check in File - page-setup - on the last tab in the section vertical
alignment if you have set your page to top or center. If you set it to
center that would explain the header/footer of that size.
Have you checked in Table - Table properties - under the tab table - second
section if text is allowed to flow around your table. Choose none here and
click OK.
Hope this will help.
Luc
"Carlos/LMIT" schreef in bericht