Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
JN JN is offline

Default Supid message when applying border

Hi. I have a large document which has a few tables in it.
I am trying to outline each table with a blue line.
I highlight the table, click BORDERS AND SHADING, but I only get the shading
tab and when I try and click Borders I get this message:
The measurement must be between 1 pt and 31 pt.
What on earth is that supposed to mean???
I'm getting the message on any other of the tables and cells and rows.
Hope someone can help

Can I AutoSize (or Fit) merged, variable data within a text box? H Eric Torres Mailmerge 8 September 7th 06 11:44 AM
Strange spelling message New Users 12 July 9th 06 10:15 AM
mail merge to email - message body AND attachment Dan Mailmerge 1 May 26th 06 05:48 PM
Textbox Border Prints wrong systemConsultant Microsoft Word Help 0 May 11th 06 03:56 PM
Moving page border J Brydle Page Layout 1 May 3rd 06 11:06 PM