Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BeckyK BeckyK is offline

Default 2007 Trial Student Version

I wanted to try the new version of Word. I downloaded it to my computer and
followed all the instructions. It said it installed correctly and everything.
When it gets to the page where you enter in the product code # that it gives
you in the beginning, I enter it, it says everything is great and when I go
to use it, it says that 'the trial version is expired' and I am unabe to use
it. I did the same thing on my daughters computer and it worked just fine, so
I am lost. I tried to contact Microsoft directly, but there was no number for
you to call (for free) regarding trial versions. I feel like I have just been
left out in the dark.