Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Shannon Shannon is offline

Default margin problem

i'm working on a manuscript, and one of the authors sent me a chapter to
import into the main document. the endnotes in his chapter are indented, and
the page numbers are off center as well. Nothing I do seems to correct
either. He's working from a MAC and I'm on a PC.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Have indents been applied to those paragraphs? Or have you applied an indent
to the Normal style?

http://word.mvps.org

"Shannon" wrote in message
i'm working on a manuscript, and one of the authors sent me a chapter to
import into the main document. the endnotes in his chapter are indented,
and
the page numbers are off center as well. Nothing I do seems to correct
either. He's working from a MAC and I'm on a PC.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Well, are the margins different in the section into which you've inserted
the chapter?

http://word.mvps.org

"Shannon" wrote in message
No indents that I can see.

"Shannon" wrote in message
i'm working on a manuscript, and one of the authors sent me a chapter
import into the main document. the endnotes in his chapter are
indented,
and
the page numbers are off center as well. Nothing I do seems to correct
either. He's working from a MAC and I'm on a PC.

Bottom Margin Problem J.L.D. Microsoft Word Help 4 October 6th 09 04:09 AM
Seems Margin Problem - pls help antares Microsoft Word Help 1 February 25th 08 06:34 PM
Margin problem ann Tables 1 July 26th 07 11:41 PM
Top margin problem Mel New Users 1 December 10th 04 03:53 PM