Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
badjujuman badjujuman is offline

Default Unwanted Break In Word Document

Hello,

I am a lab assistant at my schools computer lab, and I have an odd problem.
Someone was typing a paper and at the end of a paragraph at the end of a page
there is an unwanted break of some sort displayed on the screen. It is a
dotted line of little squares and it only appears on some of the pages. It
wouldn't be that much of a problem, but they also appear on the printed
document. I'm not sure what the issue is or how to solve it. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Eric

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

I should have mentioned that if it is a Border removing it will not remove
the break. However, once you determine whether I'm right it will be easier
to address that issue. Make sure to turn on the non-printing characters (¶)
which will make it easier to see why the breaks occur.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 5/2/09 4:46 PM, in article ,
"CyberTaz" wrote:

If it prints it would almost certainly have to be a Paragraph Border
[Bottom]. See if this helps:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...tRidOfLine.htm

HTH |:)
Bob Jones