Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Yvette Yvette is offline

Default Black lines keep automatically appearing in word documents

If someone does know, could you please let me know how to get rid of these
lines appearing.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
aalaan aalaan is offline

Where exactly do they appear? Are they vertical lines at the edge of the
document?
..
"Yvette" wrote in message
If someone does know, could you please let me know how to get rid of these
lines appearing.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Yvette Yvette is offline

They look like an underline but they are not, They come up at random within
the document, every now and then when you hit the tab key or by themselves. I
can not select them with the mouse or move them, Have no idea what they are
called so can't even find a help topic on them. They are horizontal lines.
Thanks for your help.

"Yvette" wrote in message
If someone does know, could you please let me know how to get rid of these
lines appearing.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

it will be likely one of two problems covered either by
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...tRidOfLine.htm
or
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=303507

"Yvette" wrote in message
If someone does know, could you please let me know how to get rid
of these lines appearing.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
aalaan aalaan is offline

OK. That rules out track changes. The post about paragraph borders probably
sows up the remaining possibility.

"Yvette" wrote in message
If someone does know, could you please let me know how to get rid of
these
lines appearing.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Yvette Yvette is offline

Thanks Guys,

Seemed to be a combination of both somehow not sure but they both work on
diff lines

"aalaan" wrote:

sews...