Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
preeto preeto is offline

Default batch conversion wizard

Where is batch conversion wizard found in Word 2007? does the feature exist
at all?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Try starting he http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/ and then here
http://word.mvps.org/

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"preeto" wrote in message
Where is batch conversion wizard found in Word 2007? does the feature
exist
at all?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
preeto preeto is offline

I found no information about batch conversion wizard in Word 2007 in both the
links provided..could you please provide me with other useful links on it..?

"preeto" wrote in message
Where is batch conversion wizard found in Word 2007? does the feature
exist
at all?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Hi Preeto,

MS elected to discontinue shipping Wizards (*.wiz) with Word 2007 (some of them were still included with the Beta version)

The Letter, Newsletter and Calendar Wizards are still available from Office Button=New "Search Microsoft Office Online for a
Template" and search on 'Wizard' (aka http://office.microsoft.com/templates)

The older Convert.wiz file may, in some cases, work with Word 2007, but it's been a bit problematic. There may be a new version of
this one available at some point.

MS created a tool for migration for deployment administrators to do large scale conversion to use.

=================
"preeto" wrote in message ...
I found no information about batch conversion wizard in Word 2007 in both the
links provided..could you please provide me with other useful links on it..?
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
preeto preeto is offline

Hi Bob,
Me not referring to the template but the feature to save a batch of
Word documents at one go into another file format.I'm not referring to the
Wizard Templates.I want to know whether that feature is still valid in Word
2007 (I know it existed in Word 2003).Please clarify.

"preeto" wrote in message ...
I found no information about batch conversion wizard in Word 2007 in both the
links provided..could you please provide me with other useful links on it..?
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
preeto preeto is offline

Hi Bob,
What about in Word 2007? does batch conversion wizard feature exist
in it?