Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Snoopy Snoopy is offline

Default How can I send pictures in the message in Outloook 2003

In Outllook Express I was able to send pictures within the e-mail message and
not just as an attachment. Can I set up Outlook 2003 to do this as well.
I know how to insert a picture, but I want to be able to view it in the
message as well as having it as an attachment.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

You need to be using Word as the Email Editor in Outlook, then use Insert,
Picture from File to add the picture just as you would using Word. The
picture is then in the body of the email rather than an attachment the
email.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP