Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mikael Mikael is offline

Default Proofing tool - swedish

I´m using Word 2007 (english)... a registered version. Would like to use
swedish grammar/thesaurus but I can´t find it in Proofing. Why?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Because Office 2007 hasn't been formally launched yet. I would imagine that
foreign proofing tools will be released in February or so.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Mikael" wrote in message
I´m using Word 2007 (english)... a registered version. Would like to use
swedish grammar/thesaurus but I can´t find it in Proofing. Why?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Yikes - bad terminology. Yes, "international" is the better term.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Not "foreign" but "international."

so
all may benefit.

"Mikael" wrote in message
I´m using Word 2007 (english)... a registered version. Would like to
use
swedish grammar/thesaurus but I can´t find it in Proofing. Why?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Especially in a forum such as this one--hard to tell what or who is
"foreign": nothing or everything, nobody or everybody? :-)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
Yikes - bad terminology. Yes, "international" is the better term.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Not "foreign" but "international."

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in

message

"Mikael" wrote in message
I´m using Word 2007 (english)... a registered version. Would

like to
use
swedish grammar/thesaurus but I can´t find it in Proofing. Why?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I know. I forget that "foreign" is in the eye of the beholder. English does
not necessarily mean American. I guess that I was unintentionally
US-centric.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"Mikael" wrote in message
I´m using Word 2007 (english)... a registered version. Would

like to
use
swedish grammar/thesaurus but I can´t find it in Proofing. Why?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

'English' doesn't mean American at all!

JoAnn Paules [MVP] wrote:
I know. I forget that "foreign" is in the eye of the beholder.
English does not necessarily mean American. I guess that I was
unintentionally US-centric.

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
Especially in a forum such as this one--hard to tell what or who is
"foreign": nothing or everything, nobody or everybody? :-)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
Yikes - bad terminology. Yes, "international" is the better term.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Not "foreign" but "international."

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in

message

"Mikael" wrote in message
I´m using Word 2007 (english)... a registered version. Would

like to
use
swedish grammar/thesaurus but I can´t find it in Proofing. Why?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

One could argue that the language that is overheard in many public places
shouldn't be called English, however that's what the US government calls it.

http://factfinder.census.gov/servlet..._2005_EST_G00_

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]