Posted to microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.word.newusers
frustrated frustrated is offline

Default A password cracker/remover for Office 2003's Word document?

Ant,

I ran into that problem some years ago and purchased a password breaker. I
had an excel sheet with all my passwords and logins for websites and totally
blanked on the password.

I've only used it once but if you want I can break it for you...except
obviously how do you trust me if it's sensative information

Let me know...
But honestly, I'd buy one of those password breakers online, not too
expensive...

--
"I should have paid attention in computer class..."

"Ant" wrote:

On 2/20/2007 7:37 AM PT, Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

Hypnotism has often been suggested and very likely would work.

Heh, funny. He's that type of doctor with mentalness.
--
"We may have no malevolent intentions toward an ant heap, but if we want
to build a house on the same site..." --Rendezvous With Rama
\ _ / Remove ANT from e-mail address: NT
( ) or