Delores

Default Find / Replace Bullet in Word

How do I find and replace a bullet in a word document?
Klaus Linke

"Delores" wrote:
How do I find and replace a bullet in a word document?

Hi Delores,

Copy it to the clipboard (select it, Ctrl+C), and paste it into "Find =
what" (Ctrl+V).

If it's a bullet from an auto-bulleted paragraph, you can't select the =
bullet.
It's very much recommended to use a style for such bulleted paragraphs. =
In that case, search for the style (leaving "Find what" empty, More =
Format Style).

Greetings,
Klaus
Klaus Linke

In that case, search for the style (leaving "Find what" empty, More =
Format Style).

To change the bullet, modify the style.

With manually bulleted paragraphs (using the "bullet" button on the =
formatting toolbar), you don't have much choice but change them =
manually, or write a macro for the task if you know some VBA.
If you need to do that anyway, you might as well apply a bullet style.

Klaus