Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
P D Sterling

Default Question regarding installation of features

I was thrilled by the way Roger's response worked - have my new calendar in
hand, and very grateful.

While I was browsing the Control Panel, I mistakenly went into Windows
instead of Office, and renewed a question in my mind: what is MSN Explorer
and do I need it - apparently different from IE and OE??? TIA!!!
--
Regards,

P D Sterling
www.pdsterling.com
214/520-6655 voice
214/550-2618 FAX

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mike Hall \(MS-MVP\)

PD

MSN Explorer does not replace IE6.. it runs parallel, and offers, in my mind
at least, a few superfluous features that I would never use anyway.. for
more on it, here is an interactive website outlining the features of MSN
Explorer..

http://explorer.msn.com.my/features2.htm

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"P D Sterling" wrote in message
nk.net...
I was thrilled by the way Roger's response worked - have my new calendar in
hand, and very grateful.

While I was browsing the Control Panel, I mistakenly went into Windows
instead of Office, and renewed a question in my mind: what is MSN Explorer
and do I need it - apparently different from IE and OE??? TIA!!!
--
Regards,

P D Sterling
www.pdsterling.com
214/520-6655 voice
214/550-2618 FAX

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
P D Sterling

It sounds too exciting to me, I think I will uninstall. Thanks for the tip!
--
Regards,

P D Sterling
www.pdsterling.com