secretemp

Default How do I delete a picture only seen in reading layout view?

I can see a logo in the first page of a document in reading layout view only.
When I view the document in any other layout I'm unable to see it even when
all attributes are visible (show/hide)- any ideas?

There have been reports of mysterious documents containing graphics or text
somehow inserted using XML, so that might be a possibility. Or perhaps the
graphic is anchored to the body text but off the page?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

On the View tab of Tools | Options, make sure you have "Drawings"

checked
and "Picture placeholders" not checked.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.