Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
MikroXP MikroXP is offline

Default I Launched Word 2007 on Vista first Time

I got such a headache I don't know where to start There's to much know and
learn tobad there wasn't a in word tour.

I also Miss those Help asstant I like the doggy Rover I think it's name was.

any How I need to figure all this stuff out all over again
--
MikroXP, Beta Testing Fool & New Stuff Addict
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Use the Help file. I've also found that Pogue Press's Missing Manual series
is quite helpful. They are written in plain English. You don't need to be a
developer to understand them nor are they so cute/dumbed down you want to
smack the authors.

And the assistant is gone. Life will go one without them. Let's face it,
they served no real purpose and, at times, could be downright irritating.
Yes, I used to use one but haven't for quite some time and I don't miss
them.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"MikroXP" wrote in message
I got such a headache I don't know where to start There's to much know and
learn tobad there wasn't a in word tour.

I also Miss those Help asstant I like the doggy Rover I think it's name
was.

any How I need to figure all this stuff out all over again
--
MikroXP, Beta Testing Fool & New Stuff Addict

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Agreed about Rover et al. What could be worse than watch Rover tap his paw
waiting for a search result! With Vista/2007 searching, Rover wouldn't even
have time to get his paw raised.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"MikroXP" wrote in message
I got such a headache I don't know where to start There's to much know and
learn tobad there wasn't a in word tour.

I also Miss those Help asstant I like the doggy Rover I think it's name
was.

any How I need to figure all this stuff out all over again
--
MikroXP, Beta Testing Fool & New Stuff Addict

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
MikroXP MikroXP is offline

Geeesh I didn't think those asstant charctors were that bad Any ways My full
build of word came UPS I'm on the trial now but not for long