Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ron M Ron M is offline

Default Can you can suppress images to not print in Word 2007

I want to bring in a background picture place it in Word 2007 and draw text
boxes on top of the pictures. Essentially, I am using the picture as a
guide. The picture is already printed (almost like letterhead).

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks

Ron
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Try Page Setup ribbon, Page Background, Page Colour, Fill Effects, Picture
tab and insert the picture as a background. Then make sure that in Print,
Printer options the option to print Background Colours and Pictures is
unchecked. You will see the picture but it won't print.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP