Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Krista Krista is offline

Default product key error

Why wont my product key work. When i put in all the numbers it just says
somthing about i have the wrong code.. I have checked it over and over to
make sure everything is right and it still says its not the right key numbers
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

How to obtain a new product key - see
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=823570