Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
clpix clpix is offline

Default Moving a Long Document to another computer

I have a 500 page manuscript in Word 2007, which I have been working on using
a desktop computer. I use styles, macros, auto text entries, and a special
template. There is a building block file as well as many additions to the
dictionary. I want to work on this manuscript while I am traveling. Would
anyone be willing to enumerate for me the steps to transfer everything I need
to the laptop so that it will work just as it has on my desktop?E.g. do I
need to redirect the file to the new templat/building block locations? How
about the dictionary? Is that Custom.dic? Help would be greatly appreciated.