Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
michellek michellek is offline

Default Border colours

I use page borders for my uni assignments these are in colour, they show up
in the print preview in colour, but only print in black and white. Before
getting Office 2007 this never happened, any ideas would be greatly
appreciated.

Michelle
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

My first guess would be that your printer driver needs to be updated - check
the mfr's web site. If the driver is fully updated make sure that the print
settings are correct - there may have been something to trigger a change.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 4/29/07 11:52 PM, in article
, "michellek"

mailmerge colours sharon2005 Mailmerge 1 October 27th 05 07:17 PM
Why do all colours come out more pink than they are on-screen? Elena Microsoft Word Help 4 August 11th 05 05:39 PM
Incorrect colours when printing mitzyblue Microsoft Word Help 0 July 27th 05 09:09 PM
Varying track changes colours Derek Microsoft Word Help 1 May 11th 05 09:50 AM
Tracking in different colours Craig Microsoft Word Help 1 December 15th 04 09:27 PM