Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jessica Jessica is offline

Default Printing certain pages of documents not page number in document

I have started renumbering pages within the document and when I want to print
the 3rd page of the document it prints the page that is numbered 3. Is there
a setting that I need to change?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...leSections.htm. If you
are using Word 2007, you should right-click the status bar and choose to
show "Formatted Page Number" and "Section" first; as explained in the linked
article, that will help you specify the correct page and section in the
Print dialog box.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP