Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anders strand-Holm Anders strand-Holm is offline

Default Making Verdana 10 the default font in MS Word 2007

I just switched from MS Word 2003 to Word 2007. I tried to follow the online
help in order to set up default as Verdana, regular, 10 pkt. and Word 2003.
It seems to be nearly impossible, as when using Word 2003 as default, the
font size automatically changes to 12.

What am I doing wrong here ?

Any help with thanks....

Anders
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

When you say "Word 2003", are you referring to the default save format, or
are you referring to the Word 2003 style set?

In either case, you should be able to set the default font in a variety of
ways. After choosing Word 2003 (whichever you mean by that), right-click in
the text and choose Font. In the Font dialog, set the font and point size as
desired, then click the Default button.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible