Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Historyprof Historyprof is offline

Default How do I turn on word wrapping?

I bought the 2007 Office helpbook, but I cannot find out HOW to turn on word
wrapping. I need it! How do I turn on word wrap??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Word wrap is ON by default. Start typing, and press Enter only when you
reach the end of a paragraph. When you reach the end of the line at the
right side, text will automatically wrap and continue at the left.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Historyprof" wrote in message
I bought the 2007 Office helpbook, but I cannot find out HOW to turn on
word
wrapping. I need it! How do I turn on word wrap??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Word wraps lines automatically: you cannot turn it on or off. Just type and
when Word gets to the end of the line, continue typing and Word will
automatically move to the next line.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Historyprof" wrote in message
I bought the 2007 Office helpbook, but I cannot find out HOW to turn on
word
wrapping. I need it! How do I turn on word wrap??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If Word fails to wrap, a fault condition is indicated. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm with particular
attention to the normal template and the registry data key.