MPA

Default How can i change icons on left of Save As window that pops up whe.

How can i change the icons on leftside of the "Save As " window ( My doc,
desk Top, History and Favorites) that pops up when i go to save a Word doc?
--
MPA

MPA

I have XP Office and i went to the site you suggested and it looks like for
XP word, there is a drop down under Tools. When i droped down i saw "add to
mY Places" but it was inactive. Do i have to click on one of the icons first?
Thks, MPA

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

How much you can customize the Places Bar depends on what version of Word
you have. See http://www.gmayor.com/customize_the_word_places_bar.htm

"MPA" (donotspam) wrote in message
How can i change the icons on leftside of the "Save As " window ( My doc,
desk Top, History and Favorites) that pops up when i go to save a Word

doc?
--
MPA

You have to have a folder selected. It doesn't work for files. For files you
can use the Work menu.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

How much you can customize the Places Bar depends on what version of

Word
you have. See http://www.gmayor.com/customize_the_word_places_bar.htm

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"MPA" (donotspam) wrote in message
How can i change the icons on leftside of the "Save As " window ( My

doc,
desk Top, History and Favorites) that pops up when i go to save a Word

doc?
--
MPA

MPA

That was helpful. I found out that i had to list the folder in "Look in"
first and then got to Tools and click Add to My Places. Also found out from
the article you referenced that by right clicking on the My Places folders, i
can move them up or down. Also by making them smaller icons, i can add more.
MPA