Orion

Default Word File Resizing

I had my resume done in MS Word and saved it in my email and its 235KB. when
i download it to my computer and edit just the address on my resume, and then
save, it turns out that it makes the file 2.70MB big. Why does this happen?
How can I save it without it getting to be such a huge file????

Please Help!!