Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Joe Cilinceon

Default Question about Ref

I have a Word XP document I'm updating and printing from Access and I'm new
at all of this so please bare with me. I have code that sends the data to
the word document's bookmarks. At the moment every book mark is unique
however several of them are really repeats and I'm sending the code a second
time to another bookmark. I've noticed that there is a field Ref that should
work with duplicate data in more than one instance. I was wondering what I
need to do to change say a bookmark called Rent and Rent1 to work from one
bookmark. I would also need the formatting different in both cases. I tried
to just put the Ref in using the wizard and got Error in each of the Ref.
inserts. I hope that is clear.

--

Joe Cilinceon

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Greg

See:
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Joe Cilinceon

Greg wrote:
See:
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

Thanks Greg that looks like what I want.

--

Joe Cilinceon