Tech Writer in Charlotte

Default Going back to hyperlink

I have a lot of internal hyperlinks to bookmarks in my documents. I put a
note in them that you can go to the bookmark with a hyperlink, then use
Alt+LeftArrow to go back to the hyperlink. I publish the docs to the web but
when a doc is opened from there this command doesn't work. If the doc is
saved to somebody's hard drive it works. I figure it might have something to
do with realative paths, but since it's an internal link that doesn't make
sense.

Any help would be appreciated - thanks.
Tech Writer in Charlotte

No, since the document launches Word as a "read only" file. I suppose it
would work if the web toolbar displayed, but I have that disabled, and so do
others that are viewing this document.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Does the browser's Back button work?