ll

Default Saving

Is there a way that when you save a document you can see all the documents
already saved, not just Word documents? I need to be able to see WordPerfect
documents that are also saved so that I can add the next # to the name of the
document.

When you open, you can see all the documents but not when saving.

Any help, thanks.

You have already received an answer to this question. It may not have been
the answer you wanted, but it was correct. When you are saving, you are
required to select a specific file type; only files of that type are
displayed. This is true in *any* Windows application.