Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
handler2 handler2 is offline

Default Why when I print a document in Word only a blank page comes out ?

Ever since I did a System Restore I cannot print a document in WORD. When I
print just a blank page comes out. I can print in Xcel though some of my
Xcel documents don't print entirely. The first 9 rows are left off, but at
least someting prints. I don't know if the System Restore changed something
or if it's just a coincidence. Have tried reinstalling the printer, no
change. Any thoughts? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

handler2 was telling us:
handler2 nous racontait que :

Ever since I did a System Restore I cannot print a document in WORD.
When I print just a blank page comes out. I can print in Xcel though
some of my Xcel documents don't print entirely. The first 9 rows are
left off, but at least someting prints. I don't know if the System
Restore changed something or if it's just a coincidence. Have tried
reinstalling the printer, no change. Any thoughts? Thanks

What happens when you try to print from a non-Office application?

--
Jean-Guy Marcil