Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sprowler Sprowler is offline

Default Short Cut Menu

We are missing the open office short cut menu that enables you to access
templates, faxes, docs, calendars, spreadsheet, etc. Did ms office do away
with this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

For Office 2003 the Open and New Office Document legacy dialogs are optional installations from the Microsoft Office choice in
Add/Remove Programs in the Windows control panel.

In Office 2007 especially (you didn't mention what you're using g) the
Office Button=New
dialog has more features than the old dialog for new documents and the 'My Templates' choice there will bring up the old style
dialog.

==============

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sprowler Sprowler is offline

We checked on add remove programs, but we didn't see anything that wasn't
installed. Should we start with the disk? What are we looking to install so
that our secretary has this useful feature?

Thank you for your help.

"Sprowler" wrote in message ...

We are missing the open office short cut menu that enables you to access
templates, faxes, docs, calendars, spreadsheet, etc. Did ms office do away
with this?
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

short abstract Rad Tech. Microsoft Word Help 1 October 1st 07 12:40 AM
How do I always show expanded menus instead of short menu? janieray Microsoft Word Help 3 August 4th 07 01:14 AM
Short cut folder Miss H New Users 1 August 24th 06 02:30 PM
Short Cuts Sue Peacock Microsoft Word Help 2 October 18th 05 07:00 AM
Is there there a short cut for Strikethrough? Paul Microsoft Word Help 1 June 28th 05 08:49 PM