Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Follower Follower is offline

Default double sided printing when page 1 is 4th page of document

I am printing a 100 page document. I have forced the page numbers so page 1
is actually on the 4th page of the doc. Word assumes that this page is the
first page of the document so when i print double sided it starts again at
the 4th page and doesnt continue from 3rd page which it should be printing on
the back of. i have tried to make page 1 an even page but it changes the
page number to page 2.
Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PJY PJY is offline

If I understand you correctly, you have three pages before your page 1 that
are unnumbered, making page 1 page 4, but numbered page 1. What if you start
you page numbering at 0, making page 1 page 5, hence your double sided
printing will work correctly