Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
redoak0118 redoak0118 is offline

Default Opening WORD documents sent to me.

When I open any WORD (.doc) documents sent to me as attachments, they open as
garbage with nothing but special characters. The same thing happens if I
save a document in that way. The only way I can read a document is to save
it in Rich Text Format (.rtf). I thought I bought the wrong format of
word2007, but I don't know, if there is a difference. I have Mocrosoft
Office Standard 2007. Any help would be appreciated.
--
Gary Grinstead

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline