Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JBusby JBusby is offline

Default WORD 2007 STYLE DOESN'T "TAKE" IN A TABLE

I'm creating a document that uses tables to create a page layout. I
understand that Paragraph Styles are the best way to format most table
content, according to most authors on the subject.
My problem is the Space After setting in custom paragraph styles, which
doesn't "take" when applied in a table cell. The row height doesn't change to
accommodate the Space After setting, although it does change for the Space
Before setting.
Any help available?
--
JBusby
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Seems as if you have a fixed height for one or more table rows. Select the
relevant rows. Right-click the table and choose Table Properties from the
context menu. On the Row tab, clear the "Specify height" option. Click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP