Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisa N Lisa N is offline

Default NEW FONTS!! HELP!!

i have microsoft office 2007, the new one. does anyone know how to install
new fonts? or where to install them? my sister has microsoft office 2007 too,
and she has more fonts than me, and better ones to. she has the one with like
heart designs and fireworks and a whole lot more. does anyone know where i
can find them or know hows to install it?
Please and thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Basically, just copying the fonts to the Windows Fonts folder will do it,
but you can do it "correctly" by opening Control Panel | Fonts, choosing
Install New Font from the File menu, navigating to the folder where the font
files are stored, selecting them, and clicking OK.