Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
plating card symbols plating card symbols is offline

Default how do I get Playing card symbols i.e. spades, heart diamonds, cl

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

1. Use this large open space to ask your question.

2. They are in the Symbols font.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"plating card symbols" plating card

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Find them at characters 2660, 2663, 2665, and 2666 in the Miscellaneous
Dingbats character set in most of the basic Windows/Office fonts. If you
will be using them frequently, you can assign custom keyboard shortcuts. For
more on inserting special characters, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/InsertSpecChars.htm