Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Em-J Em-J is offline

Default How do i unlock selections so i can type more on a document?

every time i try to alter the text on all of my word documents a message
comes up in the bar at the bottom saying "This modification is not allowed
because the selection is locked". I'd like to know how to fix this.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Either your copy of Word is a trial version that has expired or you have
failed to activate it.