Jared

Default Can't keep Macros - Acrobat 7 the cause?

Hi,
I want to create a very simple macro on my toolbar that changes in the page
setup from tray 1 to tray 2.

I have gone through the steps and have created the macro (which works
perfectly) but when I close that documnet it disappears. And there is nothing
in the marcos section of word when I reopen word. I've tried saving the
document I've created it in and opening that doesn't bring back the macro
either.

I'm running Acrobat 7 (full version) and have read this may stop macros from
being created to normal.dot but haven't seen a solution.
I'm running word 2002.

Thanks
Charles Kenyon

See http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm. According to
Graham, you can hold down the Shift key when clicking on the File menu and
then select Save All.

--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.