Papa G

Default No set up files on C

Due to an unrelated matter I had to delete & reinstall Office Pro 2003 on my
computer running Win XP SP2 fully updated.

Everything has gone fine apart from the fact that I have no longer have the
setup files left on C.

Since this is not recommended is there a cure for this problem.

What problems are likely to arise when there are no such files on C?

Graham Mayor

The 'problem' you are likely to encounter is a request for the install disc
when you need to add a feature.

Papa G wrote:
Due to an unrelated matter I had to delete & reinstall Office Pro
2003 on my computer running Win XP SP2 fully updated.

Everything has gone fine apart from the fact that I have no longer
have the setup files left on C.

Since this is not recommended is there a cure for this problem.

What problems are likely to arise when there are no such files on C?

Files open as read only Danny Sanders Microsoft Word Help 2 March 7th 05 11:27 PM
Embedded .jpeg and .gif files J Streger Microsoft Word Help 0 March 1st 05 05:23 PM
see copying files to cd january 11,2005 frank zangari New Users 2 January 13th 05 04:09 PM
Duplicate Files John Flatley New Users 1 December 22nd 04 08:17 AM
RECOVER Temp FILES from CD-RW Kimla Microsoft Word Help 0 December 6th 04 02:59 PM