micro420

Default Wordwrapping problem when Korean fonts used

A coworker is having this unique problem in Microsoft Word XP where when he
copies and paste texts into Word, it is not word wrapping correctly. It just
breaks the word in parts rather than wrapping the whole word. For example,
like this:

This is a test to sh
ow you that the te
xt is not word wrapp
ing correctly.

Also, when he uses the hyphen character, it automatically breaks to the next
line. We are able to fix this problem by going to START-Microsoft Office
Tools-Office XP Language Settings and removing the Korean language support.
This fixes the porblem, but the problem seems to return when he views Korean
font characters. Microsoft Word will reinstall Korean language support to
view the Korean characters and it ruins the word wrapping. This problem,
however, does not appear on any of our other computers, nor does it appear in
other applications on his computer. It is isolated to his computer using
Microsoft Word XP with the Korean language support. We have also tried
looking at the Microsoft Word options and settings, but we could not find
anything that fixes this word wrap problem.

We have already tried a complete uninstall/reinstall of Microsoft Word XP
and the problem returns everytime the Korean language support is installed.
And yes, we do need the Korean language support.