Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Beth is offline

Default the bibliography style is missing, I cannot create a bibliography

Office Home and Student 2007, Word.
I have no options in Bibliography Style drop down box (it just states
'missing') and when I click on 'Manage Sources', Word closes down, any ideas?

It all worked fine, my computer then crashed, we got it back, installed Word
again and now it doesn't seem to work.