Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
P.J. P.J. is offline

Default Help with mail merge

Hi all,

I had an existing 2003 spreadsheet and updated it to a 2007 excel
spreadsheet. I am familiar with mail merge, but I cannot get the data to
import properly. What am I doing wrong? I tried the Wizard and also tried
the manual insertion.

The word document was created in Word 2007.

Thanks for any help you all might have.

Word crashes when I try to mail merge using Outlook recipients Medicalst Mailmerge 3 January 3rd 07 10:39 AM
Mail Merge insert merge fields Dannyl Mailmerge 1 December 12th 06 05:51 AM
Mail Merge Dannyl Mailmerge 0 December 12th 06 03:40 AM
Heavy Mail Merge Application Atul Mailmerge 1 August 17th 06 02:37 PM
How to get all mail merge fields in a document [email protected] Mailmerge 3 February 17th 06 05:43 AM