Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Wayne Wayne is offline

Default mailmerge document

Is there a way to create multiple files from the original mailmerge..like
when a new document is created could I possible save it as a doc file with
the new name from the data source for that record. ie rec1, rec2, rec3,
rec4......when I mailmerge these will it be possible to split them into new
doc files with the rec1.doc, rec2.doc,rec3.doc, rec4.doc names?

thanks