Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mauro Mauro is offline

Default Change case

In Word 2003 and before you had under the Format heading the otion to Change
Case. It is a very helpful feauture in my line of work. Where do I find it in
Word 2007 or is it not there?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Summer Summer is offline

Use the keyboard shortcut SHIFT F3.
It is not in the ribbon - but you can add it to the QAT just right click on
QAT

Commands Not in Ribbon
Change Case

Hope this helps.

"Mauro" wrote in message
In Word 2003 and before you had under the Format heading the otion to
Change
Case. It is a very helpful feauture in my line of work. Where do I find it
in
Word 2007 or is it not there?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Actually, it IS in the ribbon. Home tab, Font section (even though it's not
really a font setting), just to the right of the superscript tool.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible