Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CAPGirl CAPGirl is offline

Default Changing Page Layout

I need to change the page layout from Orientation to Landscape for one page
only. I have selected the texted, gone to file, page setup, page layout,
landscape, selected text. This works! However, it also puts a blank page
before the change. I cannot delete that page without the entire document
changing. HELP!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...apeSection.htm. If Word
insists on changing the layout for two pages, make sure that the section
breaks enclose just the single page, and that the section start type for the
following section (Layout tab of Page Setup) is Next Page (not Odd Page).