Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chopra Chopra is offline

Default Text gets typed in opposite direction

Hello experts,

I am facing a peculiar problem in MS Word. Sometimes, when I copy and paste text from a MS Word file sent by someone else in one of my MS Word files, some of the text gets mixed up. I type the text in right side but it gets typed in left side. This is perhaps due to Left to right and Right to left system of writing or typing. It is annoying. Someone suggested that I should copy the problematic part and paste it in Notepad or Wordpad and then copy this text from there and paste it back to MS Word file.

It fixes the problem but causes inconvenience. Can someone please tell me the actual reason behind this problem and a proper solution for this problem?

Thanks and regards,

Chopra

Text direction ElliottM Page Layout 13 November 16th 08 03:31 PM
Text Direction Shawkat Microsoft Word Help 1 September 1st 07 08:35 AM
When text justified words go to opposite margin bretsharon Microsoft Word Help 12 April 28th 07 06:51 PM
Changing the direction of text in a text box in Word 2007? Christian Heide Damm Microsoft Word Help 1 November 20th 06 09:47 PM
What do i do when I can't change direction of text pink pony Microsoft Word Help 0 October 30th 05 04:21 AM