Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Angela Percival Angela Percival is offline

Default Auto populate data based on selection

Hi all,

I have spent the evening googling for answers but havent found what I need to hoping you guys can help

What I want to do is create a process document in word and have the process document only detail the process of that product is selected.

I.e word document would initially contain only the following info

Product 1 (button to select)
Product 2 (button to select)
Etc.

The user would click all that apply and from those selections the relevant processes would be documented. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance