cilgin cilgin is offline
Junior Member

Default Linking words together

I would like to know if it is possible to edit a Word file in such a manner that if i change a word in the first paragraph the same word will change automatically in the 5th paragraph.

for example:

The organisation was large enough to be called a multinational.

The organisation has 500 employees.

if i change the word organisation in the first sentince that the word in the second one also changes.

i dont want all to change just the linked ones so replace is not an option and the document is pretty long one at a time is not preferable.

if someone knows a way it would be appreciated.