Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
teresa

Default pleading template

I pulled up the pleading template for 28 lines and my text does not line up
with the numbers on the left side of the paper. Does anyone have any ideas
how to keep the text in line with the numbers?

How Come? Michael Koerner Mailmerge 9 February 10th 06 10:29 PM
Global/Master Template [email protected] New Users 1 October 27th 05 03:34 PM
The vertical lines in a pleading template disappear as I edit doc jcprins Microsoft Word Help 1 October 23rd 05 08:41 AM
CPU Usage When Working with Templates you created KM1 Microsoft Word Help 3 May 21st 05 11:57 PM
Pleading Template wizard Barbara Microsoft Word Help 0 April 15th 05 10:58 PM