Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tyler T Tyler T is offline

Default Default header no longer appears

For some reason when I start a new document, the default header no longer
appears. If I select "View - Header and Footer" then it is inserted, but by
default, it no longer is included.
I've deleted the normal.dot template and checked "Page Setup" settings and
see nothing wrong.

Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tyler T Tyler T is offline

Thanks, that resolved the issue.

Tyler T wrote:
For some reason when I start a new document, the default header no longer
appears. If I select "View - Header and Footer" then it is inserted, but by
default, it no longer is included.
I've deleted the normal.dot template and checked "Page Setup" settings and
see nothing wrong.

Any ideas?

New section header 'Same as Previous' - can default be changed PEVA Formatting Long Documents 5 February 22nd 06 05:51 PM
Header & Footer default settings cobuser via OfficeKB.com Page Layout 2 January 25th 06 10:56 PM
Cursor position defaults appears in the Header space on New Docume TGB Microsoft Word Help 1 June 22nd 05 01:23 PM
default header colettey29 Page Layout 9 June 16th 05 11:16 PM
Default Document appears at beginning Simayan Microsoft Word Help 2 March 31st 05 10:12 PM